Welcome and Blessings!

We welcome all questions and comments!
You can comment here on the blog, or we can be reached at The Redemption Center Facebook page. Please feel free to visit and like us @ http://www.facebook.com/TheRedemptionCenter or LisaGeorgeMiller on facebook!
Blessings to all...:-)For all our faithful readers, we would like to invite you to our new blog page @ http://theredemptioncenter.wordpress.com/

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Condemnation Disclaimer!

I am writing this disclaimer to dispel any arguments my critics may have concerning the judgment of God. The bible is very clear concerning this matter, and to verify this, I will use the words of Jesus Himself taken from John 5:28-29: ‘Do not marvel at this. For the hour is coming in which all who are in their graves will hear His voice and come forth. Those who have done good, to the resurrection of life; and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.’ This very vivid and horrific picture does not leave much for the imagination, and what it says is this- that we are spiritual beings and will live forever somewhere; that we will be raised up with a spiritual body to spend eternity either in heaven or hell.

Now with that said, I will say this – although I might have used this type of language every now and again, I am convinced that it is God’s kindness that leads one to repentance, and His favor that leads to our desire of Him. I have been with Jesus for ten years now, and my ministry has been with the cream of the crop, with convicts, dope-fiends and hookers, and I can honestly say, that in all that time I never witnessed anyone that was actually, sincerely scared into heaven. These people for the most part did not fear death! In fact, many actually welcomed the thought! What they feared was life and what they needed was love..they needed Jesus!

Footnote: If some do gooder would have approached me with a message of condemnation before I was saved, I would have told him to get the hell out of here before I pop a cap in your butt! Notice I edited one word for the sake of my new nature. Ha!

Commentary by:
G.L. Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment